The Rule of Links

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Jon Udell knows what it is, so do Larry Lessig and David Weinberger.

      The editors of the strike paper I worked for in 1994 understood it.

      Howard Dean and Wesley Clark get it.

      Many of the reporters at the NY Times believe in it, but some don't.

      It's the Rule of Links, and it rules the Web.

      http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/bloggerCon/ruleOfLinks

      This is canonical stuff.

      The next up is the Rule of Win-Win.

      Read this one first.