Re: [blogrollers] RFC: BloggerCon technology panel

  • Kevin Marks
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24, 2003
      On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 09:39 AM, Dave Winer wrote:

      > Heath Row is on the invite list, and everyone on this list can get an
      > invite. It's not quite as exclusive as it might seem. We only have 150
      > seats, that's why it's invite only. It's not a very big room. Dave

      In that case you really need to get the whole live chat/remote camera
      stuff going too, so we can join in from home or work.

      You have planned enough wireless bandwidth for 150 bloggers? Every big
      conference in the last few months has had a wireless collapse on the
      first day.

      Buying an Airport base station for Halley like last October won't do
      any more...