I've moved.

  • Michael OConnor Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      All,

      Apologies, first of all, for cross-posting and mass email.

      Wanted to let you know that my blog has a new permanent home.

      For those of you who're interested, please update your blogrolls and
      bookmarks to point here: http://michaelocc.com

      The new RSS feed is here: http://michaelocc.com/rss/rss.xml
      (although I think I'm the only person who's actually subscribed to
      this feed at the moment).

      I've had the domain name for ages, but I'm only just getting around
      to actually using it. This is all thanks to Shelley Powers and her
      altruistic vision for what is surely the World's first bloggers' co-
      operative: The Wayward Webloggers Co-Op (http://coop.burningbird.net)

      With Shelley's generosity and assistance (and a little extra setup
      help from fellow co-op member KafkaesquĂ­) I'm all moved in with only
      a little touching up to do here and there.

      A new blog server deserves a new design. Hope you like it. The
      template's not quite complete and some things probably won't work,
      but I figure I'll iron out the remaining wrinkles in the coming
      days. In particular, permalinks are broken at the moment, but
      comments seem to be working fine. I'm working on it, honest...

      For now, consider this blog a microcosm of the entire Web and revel
      in its fundamental brokenness.

      Normal service will be resumed whenever.

      Thanks,

      Michael