357Weblogs.Com: Transition plan for hosted sites

  • Dave Winer
    Jun 17, 2004
      The last few days have been very intense, and while most of this was going on, I was working with Rogers Cadenhead and Steve Kirks on a corner-turn to clear the outage.

      We now have a transition plan for the corner-turn, and have implemented most of it. The plan exceeds the commitment I made, by quite a bit; and will be implemented much sooner than promised.

      The outage should be, Murphy-willing, completely cleared by the end of the weekend.

      http://newhome.weblogs.com/hostingTransitionPlan

      Dave