- I've had some second thoughts on the way we're inviting people to this
BloggerCon. The plan where each DL gets 10 invites and chooses them as
if they were panelists at a non-unconference, was interesting, but
imho, it didn't work as I hoped it would. So one of the hallmarks of
BloggerCon planning is, when something isn't working, don't be afraid
to change it.
So here's the new plan...
1. I've set up a wiki signup page, and signed up all the people I have
on my list (although I'm sure it's imperfect, and I've left some
2. I'm posting the pointer here, asking that you not repost it, so
that everyone on this list gets a fair chance to add their name to the
3. You may also add the names of up to three people, but only people
who you feel strongly will add to an intelligent non-commercial
user-oriented discussion. There is so little space, so please be
conservative on our behalf.
4. There's lots of room outside the meeting room, and wifi everywhere.
The weather is likely to be great. There's also BarCamp going on in SF
on Saturday, so there's lots of blogging schmooze available South of
Market during the conference.
Please post any questions or comments here to the list.