Sign-up wiki

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      I've had some second thoughts on the way we're inviting people to this
      BloggerCon. The plan where each DL gets 10 invites and chooses them as
      if they were panelists at a non-unconference, was interesting, but
      imho, it didn't work as I hoped it would. So one of the hallmarks of
      BloggerCon planning is, when something isn't working, don't be afraid
      to change it.

      So here's the new plan...

      1. I've set up a wiki signup page, and signed up all the people I have
      on my list (although I'm sure it's imperfect, and I've left some
      people off).

      2. I'm posting the pointer here, asking that you not repost it, so
      that everyone on this list gets a fair chance to add their name to the
      list.

      3. You may also add the names of up to three people, but only people
      who you feel strongly will add to an intelligent non-commercial
      user-oriented discussion. There is so little space, so please be
      conservative on our behalf.

      4. There's lots of room outside the meeting room, and wifi everywhere.
      The weather is likely to be great. There's also BarCamp going on in SF
      on Saturday, so there's lots of blogging schmooze available South of
      Market during the conference.

      Please post any questions or comments here to the list.

      Dave