RE: [bloggercon-iv] Why I support Rocketboom

  • Chris Pirillo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8 10:50 PM
      They will both be more successful as a result of splitting up (big disagreement with Jason Calacanis on this one - Rocketboom aint gonna die).

      Yeah, but the new RocketBoom host is going to suffer from the same thing I suffered from when I took over for Leo on CFH... guaranteed. This drama is far from over.

      Andrew's been pissed at me since I tried helping them get to Gnomedex - and through a cascading series of misunderstandings, I believe I'm still at the top of his sh*t list (although Amanda may have knocked me out of the top ten). Dunno.

      I certainly wish both of them the best. The Internet's big enough for everybody. :)

    • Sean Bohan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8 10:58 PM
        Now I am pissed at you - you tried to get RB to Gnomdex and not TikiBarTV??????? WTF?

        :)

        Sean Bohan
        http://www.seanbohan.com

        On 7/9/06, Chris Pirillo <chris@...> wrote:

        They will both be more successful as a result of splitting up (big disagreement with Jason Calacanis on this one - Rocketboom aint gonna die).

        Yeah, but the new RocketBoom host is going to suffer from the same thing I suffered from when I took over for Leo on CFH... guaranteed. This drama is far from over.

        Andrew's been pissed at me since I tried helping them get to Gnomedex - and through a cascading series of misunderstandings, I believe I'm still at the top of his sh*t list (although Amanda may have knocked me out of the top ten). Dunno.

        I certainly wish both of them the best. The Internet's big enough for everybody. :)

        Sean Bohan
        seanbohan@...
        www.seanbohan.com
      • Chris Pirillo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8 11:09 PM
          Now I am pissed at you - you tried to get RB to Gnomdex and not TikiBarTV??????? WTF?

          Well, the next Gnomedex is likely to be in Hollywood, so... expect much more media madness. :)

          Chris