QuickTime Broadcaster settings for recording a video

  • Roland Tanglao
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2006
      Hi Kevin:

      That helps alot. I'm gonna try recording videos of DrupalCamp (not
      streaming!) in Seattle on Wed and Thu using this technique.
      What were your QuickTime Broadcaster settings (the quality seemed
      fine to me)?
      And you didn't record to tape right?
      You just attached your DV camera to your Mac with a Firewire cable
      and then recorded directly over Firewire to your Mac's hard disk
      using QuickTime BroadCaster right?

      Cheers!
      --
      ...Roland Tanglao