Re: [bloggercon-iv] Re: The Unconference Format

  • lizzard@bookmaniac.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
      But when everyone runs off and blogs the discussion or the panel, the
      power dynamic shifts away from the "panel of experts" model. The DL still
      frames the start of the discussion, true. But I like the idea of keeping
      in mind that the conversation is like a blog. Mailing lists tend to
      thread in ways that aren't very helpful for cross-talk, while blogs have a
      lot more linking between different discussion threads or strands. Or at
      least the potential for it.

      Come to think of it, why don't we all have tags on our mailing list
      emails? That would be quite useful!

      Liz Henry
      lizzard@...
      http://liz-henry.blogspot.com