Welcome to BloggerCon-IV

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      First, thanks for joining the list, and thanks for the help with the
      fourth BloggerCon.

      I'm going to start today by posting reports of some of the progress,
      and discussing some of the outstanding issues, things I need help
      with, etc.

      But I wanted to get the "first post" out of the way, and to welcome us
      all to the mail list for the fourth Con.

      Dave
    • Marc Canter
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2006

        And a big hearty welcome/shout out from me – too.

        Dave is deciding all this shit – but I’m spiritually behind him, like a Happy Buddha sitting on the hilltop, arms outreached, in the rain.

        Smiling.