New blogger interface - HELP!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2012
      Is there any way I can get back to the old interface? No, clicking on the wheel tab in the upper right does not bring up an option to go back to the old interface.

      I just made a change to one one of my posts. But when I go to the blog to see it, there's no text! The text of the post is not there, just the title.

      So I go back into the edit screen, the text is there, I hit update again (why do they take away the "post" button?) and still, there's no text.

      FWIW, I use the show/hide feature, so my blog looks like a message board. You click show/hide and it'll take you to that post's own page. Then you click show/hide again, and the text appears.

      So on the post that I edited, I clicked show/hide, it takes me to the page, I click show/hide again, and NO TEXT.

      Yes, the text on my other posts are there, just not the one I updated.

      By the way, when I went into the edit screen my posts where one big paragraph, there were NO paragraphs. Instead, they had br coding. Yea, that makes sense.

      Anyway, if you go to preferences, you can remove the br coding and put the pargraphs back.