Problems (with Firefox?)

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2010
      For years I was using i.e. and my blog was fine.  But when I view my blog using firefox, it's different.  Some of the problems are minor, such as the colors being slightly off, and the column more narrow then it should be.

      But there's also big problems when viewed with Firefox.  The first few sentences of each posting is missing and also my links are underlined and a slightly different color then what I have it set to.  My code for links does not have them underlined.

      But I just finished adding something to one of my posts and when I went to look at it - in firefox and I.E. - only the top 6 posts are there (I have my blog set up like a message board, so only the post's headings are seen, with a show/hide feature to open/close each one).  None of the the rest of the posts are there as they always were, at least as of the other day.

      The posts are in the blog, they're just not showing.

      All these years, viewing with firefox, the posts were always open and nothing happened when I click show/hide to close them; with i.e. they were all closed, as they should be. With these 6 posts, nothing happens when I click show/hide in firefox, but it does work using i.e.

      One thing I noticed is that when I go over to the blank part of the page - where the posts should be - I see that the cursor is picking up the links I listed on the left column. Interestingly enough, the dashes that make up my vertical line separating the left column and the post listings, only goes down to the 6th post.  So something is keeping the dotted line from going all the way down.

      Although I haven't made any changes to the template, I thought something was messed up in there. So I pasted my template that I keep into the template screen, but when I went to preview, that's just showing the 6 posts too.

      No, the number of posts to show on the page is not set to 6. And I cleared out my cookies and temp files.

      So does anyone know why, all of a sudden, it isn't showing the rest of the posts?
    • grputland
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2010