Re: transfer error (won't publish)

  • Nobius Black
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2004
      You're not kidding. It's been down for about 6 hours for me. And I
      do most my BLOGGING on Saturdays. Oh well...what do you expect for
      free. :)

      --- In blogger_user_support@yahoogroups.com, "ddjango" <ddjango@m...>
      wrote:

      > Be patient - it happens every holiday (and it's frustrating as
      HELL). They go on vacation and nobody minds the server connections.
      It's bush league, but it's free. One of them will notice and reboot
      the damn thing sooner or later (I hope).

      > --- On Sat 04/10, George Thomas Kysor < gtkysor@h... > wrote:
      > From: George Thomas Kysor [mailto: gtkysor@h...]To:
      blogger_user_support@y...: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:26:16 -0000Subject:
      [blogger_user_support] transfer error (won't
      publish)"001java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out" Perhaps
      I've finally exceeded my allotment on the server? I'll wait and try
      again.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      > To visit your group on the web, go
      to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blogger_user_support/
      to:blogger_user_support-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Service.

    • cfornssler
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2004
        Glad I found this group -- I thought I had messed up my template
        somehow and that's why it wasn't publishing.

        --- In blogger_user_support@yahoogroups.com, "Nobius Black"