Daily Manna

  • Mang Sen
    Message 1 of 146 , Jan 1, 2007
      Daily Manna from the 'Net - Monday, January 1, 2007

      And so John came, baptizing in the desert region and preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. The whole Judean countryside and all the people of Jerusalem went out to him. Confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River. John wore clothing made of camel's hair, with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate locusts and wild honey. And this was his message: 'After me will come one more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.' Mark 1:4-8 NIV Go to the 2007 calendar.
    • Catholic Myanmar
      Message 146 of 146 , May 19 12:31 PM

        Daily Manna from the Net for Saturday, May 19, 2007

        We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him. We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true—even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:18-20 NIV | Print