Moses Law vs God's Law ---- Attention to Sya Khen (Dr. Khen Za Sian)

  • Tongseal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      Dear Sya Khen,

      Moses Law.... LST igen pen, Thukham 10 na sakha peuhmah kei in. Zehtan thukham te agenna hi.

      God's Law ... a cih ciang, Ten Commandments agena hi.

      Tua te gel, a kilamdan na .... na theih sawm ve leh a nuai aa tawh---

      Moses Law
      10 Commandments
      Called "the law of Moses"
      LUKE 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord.
      Called "the Law of the Lord"
      ISA. 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
      Called "Law contained in ordinances"
      EPH. 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.
      Called "the Royal law"
      JAMES 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
      Written by Moses in a book
      2 CHRON. 35:12 And they removed the burnt offerings, that they might give according to the divisions of the families of the people, to offer unto the LORD, as it is written in the book of Moses. And so did they with the oxen.
      Written by God on stone
      EXO. 31:18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
      EXO. 32:16 And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.
      Placed in the side of the ark
      DEUT. 31:26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
      Placed inside the ark
      EXO. 40:20 And he took and put the testimony into the ark, and set the staves on the ark, and put the mercy seat above upon the ark:
      Ended at the cross
      EPH. 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.
      Will stand forever
      LUKE 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
      Added because of sin
      GAL. 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
      Points out sin
      ROM. 7:7 What shall we say then? is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
      ROM. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
      Contrary to us, against us
      COL. 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.
      Not grievous
      1 JOHN 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
      Judges no man
      COL. 2:14-16 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
      Judges all men
      JAM. 2:10-12 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
      Carnal
      HEB. 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
      Spiritual
      ROM. 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
      Made nothing perfect
      HEB. 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
      Perfect
      PSALMS 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.