Fwd: Kidney Cleanser

  • Chin Khai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: THET WIN <glori2gulu@...>
      Date: Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
      Subject: Kidney Cleanser -
      To: lal pari <lalnunpari@...>, AYE AUNG <annie4aung@...>, ulay <mikekyaw@...>, chin khai <chinkkhai@...>, "aungnge82@..." <aungnge82@...>, thet win <alice198@...>, shwe phott <zarchicho@...>

      CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS WITH LESS THAN $1.00
      Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body.
      With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments.
      How are we going to do this?

      It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley and wash it clean
      Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.

      Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination.
      Also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

      Parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!
      cid:1.3026876958@...
      Please forward to all your friends!

      --
      Best regards,