blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com

  • tlkhuppi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 1, 2011
      blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com I was so sick and tired of feeling sorry for myself its unbelievable how much has changed you wont believe it unless you try it yourself http://j.mp/f20Lbg I just had to share this with you you have everything to gain
    • tlkhuppi@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 5, 2011
        blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com having such massive debt was starting to weigh me down I knew things could only go up from here I have heard multiple success stories regarding this http://j.mp/ikfpfq plenty of people that I know would put this to good use start now before things get out of hand
      • tlkhuppi@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 7, 2011
          blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com I feel as though everything is always about money I was running out of options this brought more joy to my life than I couldve imagined http://j.mp/fEUgXH people will be thrilled that I decided to share this you definitely should consider starting right now
        • tlkhuppi@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Mar 7, 2011
            blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com my credit was terrible it brought me to tears knowing that I was such a disappointment this gave all my hope back to me http://bit.ly/hDZ2lG everyone deserves to start over hopefully you take what I said into consideration
          • tlkhuppi@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 8, 2011
              blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com people thought that I was simply careless with my money I had no idea that there was an alternative I considered myself more than lucky for finding this http://j.mp/eUA4vn my family doesnt have to be ashamed any longer consider getting started as soon as you possibly can
            • tlkhuppi@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 8, 2011
                blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com I was going through some real rough times I just wanted to make my family proud I unexpectedly came across the perfect solution http://bit.ly/eWXZD4 I know loads of people that would kill to have this chance youll be surprised at the things you learn
              • tlkhuppi@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 12, 2011
                  blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com its sad that we lost touch I have something thats right up your alley you wont believe it at first http://j.mp/eYjJBf I cant believe I almost missed out on this opportunity youll finally gain control of your money
                • JOSHUA PAU THANG
                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 26, 2011
                    NaMung it's nice to be able to once again hang out at home on the weekends I may have the solution you've been looking for I've easily maintained $9800 in a short area of time. It's very sad to see non believers fail when they had the god given opportunity to succeed. the link
                  • JOSHUA PAU THANG
                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 31, 2011
                      Take advantage of the internet and make real money. I made $150,000 last year from my own house. Why not earn money from your home? Why wait? Act now! Moreover, it's time to get rich! http://bit.ly/hG8C0Y
                    • JOSHUA PAU THANG
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 1, 2011
                        My life has changed for the better. Enjoy the finer things in life! Do you feel that your not making enough money? Earn a surgeons salary from the comfort of your own home! Make the change today! 8500 p month click this
                      • JOSHUA PAU THANG
                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 7, 2011
                          Are you having a hard time earning money? Don't settle for small paychecks, earn big checks today! Why wait? Act now! Earn paychecks from your computer. Enjoy each and everyday! view it here
                        • JOSHUA PAU THANG
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 21, 2011
                            Want to work from home today!? Get out there and make millions! It's time to quit your job! Be the first to make millions out of your friends! There is a recession going on, make big money now! clik here:
                          • josephkhaiilian@gmail.com
                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 16, 2011
                              Whats up blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com How's your day going? Do you have spare time to make some extra money? Why work 9-5 when u can use this program! http://t.co/UXFbjb5D I wake up making money and go to bed making money!
                            • suangdal@yahoo.com
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jan 6, 2012
                                blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com, have you set a New Years goal? I'm starting off the New Year with a great paying job! Theres no such thing as quick cash http://cnbc.com-newsflashed.info/?MOTHER_EARNS_MONEY_ONLINE
                              • khualian@yahoo.co.uk
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jan 7, 2012
                                  What's up blessedzomi@yahoogroups.com how have you been? I went from making under 50k a year in the end its time with your family you need the most http://tinyurl.com/6sao3f2
                                • suangdal@yahoo.com