Fw: My Friends

  • Simheisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 2:30 AM

      Subject:  My Friends

      This  is GOOD...I expect it back too!
      I especially  like the last sentence!!!!!!

      A simple  friend, when visiting, acts like a  guest.

      A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps herself and doesn't even feel the least bit weird shutting your 'Pepsi drawer' with her foot!

      A  simple friend has never seen you cry.

      A  real friend's shoulder is soggy from your tears.

      A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party.
      A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.

      A simple friend hates it when you call after they've gone to bed.
      A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.

      A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.

      A  real friend seeks to help you with your problems.

      A simple friend wonders about your romantic history.

      A real friend could blackmail you with it!

      A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
      A real friend calls you after you had a fight.

      A  simple friend expects you to always be there for him/her.

      A  real friend expects to always be there for you!

      A  simple friend reads this e-mail and deletes it.

      A  real friend passes it on and sends it back to you!

      Pass this on to anyone you care about......if you
      Get it back you have no beginning, no end.

      It  keeps us together, like our Circle of  Friends.
      Today I pass this on to you.
      Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you............

      INSTANTLY  WHEN YOU RECEIVE  THIS LETTER.
      YOU'RE  REQUESTED TO SEND  IT TO AT LEAST 10  PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE  PERSON WHO SENT IT TO  YOU.

      When you are down to nothing...........
      God is up to something.

      Never frown, even when you are sad,
      because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

      To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster@....

    • Lian Vaiphei
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 4:39 AM

        --
        Ms Lian Vaiphei
        Asst professor Deptt of Political Science