Fwd: [Chris's Bible Study] Re: Three teenage Christian girls beheaded.

  • N.S.Mung
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: sophia_marie2 <sophia_marie2@...>
      Date: Nov 3, 2005 4:57 AM
      Subject: [Chris's Bible Study] Re: Three teenage Christian girls beheaded.
      To: chrissbiblestudy@yahoogroups.com

      This happened like last week , and I am tired of hearing and
      reading "assailants" when everyone KNOWS exactly who and what they
      were, islamic terrorists

      Prayers to those poor girls families:( I can't even imagine

      Sophia

      --- In chrissbiblestudy@yahoogroups.com , josephylee@a... wrote:

      > Three teenage Christian girls beheaded in Indonesia on their way to
      school.Up
      > to six men attacked the three girls near the town of Poso on the
      eastern
      > island of Sulawesi, according to a National police spokesman. They
      said the
      > assailants wore black clothing and masks. The headless bodies of
      their victims were
      > left at the site of the attack but their heads were found at
      separate
      > locations. Debbie Bell, Reuter. (October 29)

      http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/10/30/indonesia.violence.reut/in
      dex.html

      fileid=20051031.@01 &irec=0

      http://www.josephylee.org/

      > To join my e-mail list, send an e-mail at

      josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      N.S.Mung