21162Re: {tongsan} Dr. Do Kham' luanghawm Hanmual Thupi ah Kivui Ding

  • Prof Dr David Ngin Sian Pau
    Oct 17, 2013
      When we loose such a special person in our life, time seems to stop.
      However, it is important that we start to live again with a smile on
      your face so that we can make his soul happy, as he is still looking
      at us even if we can’t. May God be with the bereaved family, bless his
      soul and rest him in perfect peace!

      With Christ's Love,

      Prof.Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau
      32, Lorong Sungai Puluh 14C,
      Klang Utama, Klang 42100
      Selangor, Malaysia.
      Cell Phone: +60193229537
      Personal Web: http://www.ciuac.org/edu-PhD-graduate.php

      On 10/18/13, Kham Pek <khampeek@...> wrote:
      > Dear Dr. Do Kham' luanghawm US gam le leitungbup huam Pasian mizat
      > minthangte' hanah kivui ding...
      >
      > http://tongsan.org/news/zomi-news/2452-dr-do-kham-pasian-mizat-minthangte-hanah-kivui-ding
      >
      > --
      > "T-Tongsan sim Thuthak thei"
      >
      > Zomite kipumkhatna ding le Zolai khantohna dingin ngimna tawh akibawl
      > Tongsan Mailing Group le www.tongsan.org ah thutak tuamtuam kisim thei den
      > hi.
      >
      > Minpi, khualui le tulaitak omna cih thute akitheilote Tongsan Group member
      > dingin kisanglo hi.
      >
      > Note: Tongsan Group tawh kisai Thukhunvkician i neih mah bangin, Group tawh
      > kisai hici zawdeuh leh aci i om leh Tongsan Tanute
      > (tongsan.weekly@...) kiangah ngaihsutpiakna kinei thei den hi.
      >
      > All rights reserved.
      >
      > Tongsan Media Group ii ahiang khat ahi Tongsan Mailing Group ah thukikupna
      > khempeuh Tanute in panpihlo-a, tua kikupnate in laikhahkhia member
      > mimal/kipawlnate muhna le kuppihnate ahi uhi.
      > ---
      > "Tongsan Weekly" group.
      > email to tongsan+unsubscribe@....

      Christian Development International Ministry is a parachurch organization.
      It is wholly stand alone, interdenominational, ecumenical and charitable.
      The General Director is fully authorized to receive and accept gifts,
      donations, opportunities or supports in terms of finance, property and
      materials directly from the giving organization or personal whether it is
      governmental, non governmental, or private, and he is responsible for
      re-sharing all the opportunities and gifts to those who are in need
      suitably. Website: www.ciuac.org/cdim.php Director's Home Page:
      www.ciuac.org/f.php
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic