Re: Heya dere.

  • tolece
    Message 1 of 293 , Jun 1, 2001
      Greetings Edrick! <br><br>I am pleased ye didst
      receive mine invitation. Thank ye for joining! Didst ye
      read mine message to ye here?<br><br>Ye wish a warm
      welcome? Allow me to be the first to welcome ye so
      warmly......... <br>I look forward to spending time with ye,
      Edrick, so that I may choose wisely.<br><br>I shall see
      ye at the Tavern, Edrick. <br>Good day and be well.
    • sire_kain
      Message 293 of 293 , Feb 6, 2002
        Blaze i need a favor from you ooc deals with ic bs im me i am usually on as kain hades_setite or sutekh_setite