Sorry

  • katriona_rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2002
      Sorry, I have been gone so long. Was having a baby, and then
      recuperating. I hope to get back to posting here in the next couple
      of days. Please bear with me. If anyone wants to check out the baby
      pics go to

      http://www.geocities.com/tempeste00/myworld.html

      that link will take you to my website. The site is a work in
      progress. But some of the links work. The link for the babies page
      are under Laura.