Re: Tolece and Skye's awakening

  • tolece
    Message 1 of 293 , Jul 1, 2001
      *blushes* I didst nere think of it as so... me
      thinketh he is not the jealous type, for he knows of mine
      soul kisses and undying love for him... I shall
      forward him this post just to stir the fires mineself!
      EDRICK! I LOVE THEE SO!!! I didst shout it unto the
      world!!! Mayhaps he shall return and take Tolece into his
      arms once more... one can only hope... for in anothers
      arms I have been not... unless there be another one
      well suitable... hmmm.... j/k
    • sire_kain
      Message 293 of 293 , Feb 6, 2002
        Blaze i need a favor from you ooc deals with ic bs im me i am usually on as kain hades_setite or sutekh_setite