Hi Lucia, ... They are using a service to determine if the mail they are receiving is spam or not. The service says it is so they block you from sending the
... Lucia, IP address 127.0.0.4 is not legitimate. The log shown above tells me that you are connecting to mail6.hosting.net.hk, but your login credentialschipprogrammer
I've sent the following log the the SMTP Service provider, but they said the IP 127.0.0.4 is NOT their IP, and i try to ping "mail6.hosting.net.hk", the IP isluciathm2000
- Specific Programs
- Sep 20, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.