Use the -attach option with "*.txt". For example: blat -body "Here are the files you requested." -attach *.txt -to somebody -subject "text files request"chipprogrammer
Guten Tag manfred.winter@... [blat], am Dienstag, 14. November 2017 um 02:31 schrieben Sie: How do I call Blat in case I want to call all txt files in alws1946
We are getting somewhere .... Our Batch File which sends .txt files "Inline", split into several Emails in case there is more than one file in the Directory,manfred.winter
- Specific Programs
- Sep 20, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.