Blat_To Problem

  • wmao@uswebcks.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 1999
      Help!

      Does anyone know if you can send an email address containing
      apostrophe character? Thanks.
      WM
    • wmao@xxxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 1999
        Help!

        Does anyone know if you can send an email address containing
        apostrophe character(ex. wm's@...)? Thanks.
        WM
      • Tim Charron
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 1999
          > Does anyone know if you can send an email address containing
          > apostrophe character(ex. wm's@...)? Thanks.

          This is a problem with blat 1.8.4. It treats things in single quotes
          as comments, and ignores that part of the text.

          I've removed this 'feature' in blat 1.8.4c, which is my current
          working copy. 1.8.4c will still allow comments in parenthesis. I'll
          send this binary to you privately (not the list).

          -- Tim
        • William Mao
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 19, 1999
            Thanks a lot.
            William

            > Does anyone know if you can send an email address containing
            > apostrophe character(ex. wm's@...)? Thanks.

            This is a problem with blat 1.8.4. It treats things in single quotes
            as comments, and ignores that part of the text.

            I've removed this 'feature' in blat 1.8.4c, which is my current
            working copy. 1.8.4c will still allow comments in parenthesis. I'll
            send this binary to you privately (not the list).

            -- Tim

            Community email addresses:
            Post message: blat@onelist.com
            Subscribe: blat-subscribe@onelist.com