SoulSistas "Live" ...... tune in tomorrow

  • LuvleLady
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008

      ~ANNOUNCING~

       SoulSistas "Live" Blog Talk Radio Show

      Wednesday, September 3, 2008

      7:00 PM (EST)

      Join us for our open and frank discussion on personal empowerment

      self-image and acceptance among lesbian womyn of color...

      Our Topic

      "I Am That I Am...and, I'm Just Me"

      Step Up to the Mic...

      Claim Your Voice...Speak Your Mind...Take A Stance!!

      Call in to the show by dialing 646-478-3929

      or

      Join our co-host in the chat room at

      http://www.blogtalk radio.com/ SoulSistas- of-Sappho

      Special Announcement

      SoulSistas of Sappho and its affiliate SoulSistas "Live" would like

      to extend our prayers, thoughts and support to our Sisters of Color

      and the entire LGBTQ community in the State of Louisiana

      as they face the challenges (while still dealing with the memory and remnants

      of Katrina) resulting from Gustav.  Let us not forget them...

      Let's embrace

      them and find ways to support them through this situation.

      SoulSistas "Live", and affilliate of SoulSistas of Sappho, is an interactive show that embraces and supports

      the phenomenal lives, talent and artistry of lesbian womyn of color and the entire LGBTQ community.

      http://soulsistasof sappho2.multiply .com

      soulsistasofsappho@ hotmail.com

      "We're looking forward to having you join us!!"