RE: [blackprofessionallgbt] CASTING CALL FOR COMMERCIAL SPOT TO BE AIRED ON BET/TV 1/LOGO

  • shasgurl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008

      Ummm….well preposition?

      From: blackprofessionallgbt@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blackprofessionallgbt@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Angel L. Brown (QBC)
      Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:27 AM
      To: qbcfilmseries-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [blackprofessionallgbt] CASTING CALL FOR COMMERCIAL SPOT TO BE AIRED ON BET/TV 1/LOGO

      Please forward>>>

      CASTING CALL FOR COMMERCIAL SPOT TO BE AIRED ON BET/TV 1/LOGO

      Spec (No- Union/No Pay/Credit & Copy Only)

      Our Stories Productions - www.ospfilms.com

      Commercial will shot in New York

      Casting call for commercial to be aired on major cable network. Casting is for Lesbian411.info, a  new online lesbian of color information website. The site includes the hottest clubs, films, social and cultural events plus more. Commercials will be aired locally during Black Prides starting with Atlanta Black Pride ending with New York.  This is a major opportunity for you to be seen throughout popular states.

      Descriptions:

      Women of African descent

      We are looking for Hot and sexy models/actress

      5ft7 inches & up ( The tall the better)

      Long Smooth Legs

      Natural looking

      Slim/Women w/curves (well preposition)

      Well spoken/Articulate

      Audition:

      be prepared to read a short monologue

      Be prepared to dance/light movements to a slow jam song

      You Must be 21 or older to audition

      PLEASE NOTE: This is a close Audition
      The commercial will be shot very tasteful, sophisticated with elegances. There is NO NUDITY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND NUDE PICTURES
      If we like your picture, we will follow up with an invitation for you to audition including the time, location & directions.  If selected, YOU MUST BRING ID TO ENTER THE BUILDING

      Instructions to apply:

      Send headshots and resumes to info@... Subject: Audition

      www.ospfilms.com

      Include time you are available May 31/Saturday

      ** If selected you must be available June 7th & 8th 1 - 5 PM
      *** YOU MUST LIVE IN NY
      Schedule
      MAY 31/Saturday (1 - 3 PM slots) CASTING CALL
      JUNE 7/Saturday (1 - 2 PM )CALL BACKS  * If chosen be prepared to stay until 5 PM
      JUNE 7/Saturday (2-5 PM) COMMERCIAL SHOOT DAY1
      JUNE 8/Sunday (1 - 5 PM) COMMERCIAL SHOOT DAY 2

      SAVE THE DATE
      NYC PRIDE HOTTEST EVENT!!
      QBC Visions Pride Benefit Concert '08
      June 17, 2008 /7 PM
      Hosted by Def Poetry Jam, Buttafly Soul
      Featuring Nhojj
      opening Tyran Gem
      & Steph

      Tickets on Sale NOW!
      www. queerblackcinema. org

      Benefiting QBC monthly programs and QBC Int'l Film & Music Festival '08