{::Underground KinG::} is a hot new clothing line for lesbians!!

  • hirochima
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
      Whats beautiful fam?

      This is Hirochima. I want to introduce everyone to Underground KinG, a
      sister company of the United House of SAVAGE. Underground KinG is a
      clothing line for tomboys, aggressive women, and other unique
      personalities that don't fit inside a box. We also feature babydoll
      tees, hats and other femme gear. UKG was created for those who dare to
      rep their colors, but don't want the same old "rainbow pride" or "I
      love girls" tees. We have been called the best new clothing line in
      the urban community, and were takin over the streets!!! Welcome to the
      fashion revolution!

      Check out the Spring/Summer '08 collection on our page and in our
      photo album, and if you like the gear, please make sure to ADD US as a
      friend, and spread the word! Also check out our blog for updates,
      info, and award winning poetry :)

      TRU TSHIRTS ARE NOW ON SALE, and are also available in ladies baby
      doll tees. Due to popular demand for this particular t-shirt, we have
      been able to lower the price for a limited time, and offer the TRU
      t-shirt (with the rainbow paint dripping down) at sale price of only
      $21.95. You can purchase the clothes any of two ways: You can go to
      www.ukg.bigcartel.com to purchase the main items from the Underground
      KinG collection, OR for a wider selection you can shop right on my
      myspace page by clicking the "add to cart" buttons underneath each
      item and you will be taken to a secure shopping cart hosted by
      www.paypal.com You do not need a paypal account. Id like to thank
      everyone in advance for your support, and thank you to those who have
      helped make Underground KinG a success in our community!

      Peace and Love!
      -Hirochima
      www.myspace.com/thisizourhouse
      www.ukg.bigcartel.com

      ****
    • studaboveallothers
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
        Fam, I went to you website and the link isnt working

        --- In blackprofessionallgbt@yahoogroups.com, "hirochima"
        <she_lovez_her@...> wrote:

        > Whats beautiful fam?
        >
        > This is Hirochima. I want to introduce everyone to Underground
        KinG, a
        > sister company of the United House of SAVAGE. Underground KinG is a
        > clothing line for tomboys, aggressive women, and other unique
        > personalities that don't fit inside a box. We also feature babydoll
        > tees, hats and other femme gear. UKG was created for those who dare
        > rep their colors, but don't want the same old "rainbow pride" or "I
        > love girls" tees. We have been called the best new clothing line in
        > the urban community, and were takin over the streets!!! Welcome to
        the
        > fashion revolution!
        >
        > Check out the Spring/Summer '08 collection on our page and in our
        > photo album, and if you like the gear, please make sure to ADD US
        as a
        > friend, and spread the word! Also check out our blog for updates,
        > info, and award winning poetry :)
        >

        > TRU TSHIRTS ARE NOW ON SALE, and are also available in ladies baby
        > doll tees. Due to popular demand for this particular t-shirt, we
        have
        > been able to lower the price for a limited time, and offer the TRU
        > t-shirt (with the rainbow paint dripping down) at sale price of only
        > $21.95. You can purchase the clothes any of two ways: You can go to
        > www.ukg.bigcartel.com to purchase the main items from the
        Underground
        > KinG collection, OR for a wider selection you can shop right on my
        > myspace page by clicking the "add to cart" buttons underneath each
        > item and you will be taken to a secure shopping cart hosted by
        > www.paypal.com You do not need a paypal account. Id like to thank
        > everyone in advance for your support, and thank you to those who
        have
        > helped make Underground KinG a success in our community!
        >
        > Peace and Love!
        > -Hirochima
        > www.myspace.com/thisizourhouse
        > www.ukg.bigcartel.com
        >
        > ****

      • ms virginia
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
          i got the same ..... site not working.... *sigh*

          <she_lovez_her@ ...> wrote:

          > Whats beautiful fam?
          >
          > This is Hirochima. I want to introduce everyone to Underground
          KinG, a
          > sister company of the United House of SAVAGE. Underground KinG is a
          > clothing line for tomboys, aggressive women, and other unique
          > personalities that don't fit inside a box. We also feature babydoll
          > tees, hats and other femme gear. UKG was created for those who dare
          > rep their colors, but don't want the same old "rainbow pride" or "I
          > love girls" tees. We have been called the best new clothing line in
          > the urban community, and were takin over the streets!!! Welcome to
          the
          > fashion revolution!
          >
          > Check out the Spring/Summer '08 collection on our page and in our
          > photo album, and if you like the gear, please make sure to ADD US
          as a
          > friend, and spread the word! Also check out our blog for updates,
          > info, and award winning poetry :)
          >

          > TRU TSHIRTS ARE NOW ON SALE, and are also available in ladies baby
          > doll tees. Due to popular demand for this particular t-shirt, we
          have
          > been able to lower the price for a limited time, and offer the TRU
          > t-shirt (with the rainbow paint dripping down) at sale price of only
          > $21.95. You can purchase the clothes any of two ways: You can go to
          > www.ukg.bigcartel. com to purchase the main items from the
          Underground
          > KinG collection, OR for a wider selection you can shop right on my
          > myspace page by clicking the "add to cart" buttons underneath each
          > item and you will be taken to a secure shopping cart hosted by
          > www.paypal.com You do not need a paypal account. Id like to thank
          > everyone in advance for your support, and thank you to those who
          have
          > helped make Underground KinG a success in our community!
          >
          > Peace and Love!
          > -Hirochima
          > www.myspace. com/thisizourhou se
          > www.ukg.bigcartel. com
          >
          > ****

          ~The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed~
          ~Steven Biko~
          me
        • shasgurl
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2008

            Try going to her myspace page.  The link is at the bottom of her initial email (and this one).

            <she_lovez_her@...> wrote:

            > Whats beautiful fam?
            >
            > This is Hirochima. I want to introduce everyone to Underground
            KinG, a
            > sister company of the United House of SAVAGE. Underground KinG is a
            > clothing line for tomboys, aggressive women, and other unique
            > personalities that don't fit inside a box. We also feature babydoll
            > tees, hats and other femme gear. UKG was created for those who dare
            > rep their colors, but don't want the same old "rainbow pride" or "I
            > love girls" tees. We have been called the best new clothing line in
            > the urban community, and were takin over the streets!!! Welcome to
            the
            > fashion revolution!
            >
            > Check out the Spring/Summer '08 collection on our page and in our
            > photo album, and if you like the gear, please make sure to ADD US
            as a
            > friend, and spread the word! Also check out our blog for updates,
            > info, and award winning poetry :)
            >

            > TRU TSHIRTS ARE NOW ON SALE, and are also available in ladies baby
            > doll tees. Due to popular demand for this particular t-shirt, we
            have
            > been able to lower the price for a limited time, and offer the TRU
            > t-shirt (with the rainbow paint dripping down) at sale price of only
            > $21.95. You can purchase the clothes any of two ways: You can go to
            > www.ukg.bigcartel.com to purchase the main items from the
            Underground
            > KinG collection, OR for a wider selection you can shop right on my
            > myspace page by clicking the "add to cart" buttons underneath each
            > item and you will be taken to a secure shopping cart hosted by
            > www.paypal.com You do not need a paypal account. Id like to thank
            > everyone in advance for your support, and thank you to those who
            have
            > helped make Underground KinG a success in our community!
            >
            > Peace and Love!
            > -Hirochima
            > www.myspace.com/thisizourhouse
            > www.ukg.bigcartel.com
            >
            > ****

            ~The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed~

            ~Steven Biko~

            me

          • Tamella
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2008
              I know everyone here can use some EXTRA money. Im
              looking for individuals who NEED and WANT an extra
              income or who love to travel and spen more time with
              their FAMILY! I need SERIOUS people on my team!

              First, I want to start by stating this not a get rich
              quick scheme like 99% of opportunities online. This is
              a legitimate home based business opportunity. Plain
              and simple, this just makes business sense.

              This is an opportunity where you can personally see
              the results for your own work!

              Could you use an extra $500 to $2000 a month? Who
              couldnt! RIGHT! The amount you put into sharing your
              website with friends, family, and anyone has a direct
              reflection on how much you can make from it!

              If the price is the same or less they will book from
              you!

              I joined YTB because I have access to discounted
              travel, incredible tax write offs on personal travel,
              and the opportunity to be my own boss.

              How would you like to have your own travel website and
              earn 60% of the commission every time someone uses it
              to book airfare, hotel, car rental, flowers, golf
              trips, cruises, and lots more!!

              IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH
              YOUR CONTACT INFO, LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
              ALL THAT ARE SERIOUS!

              http://mail.yahoo.com