Complete this short survey and help me help lesbian women!

  • Barb Elgin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hello all and happy new year,

      I write you today for a small bit of your time helping me with a
      survey I am running that will help me better coach lesbian women.

      I want to know:

      What is your biggest challenge living as a lesbian woman?

      That's right - as honestly as you say - please email me at
      barb@... your answer to the above question.

      And, if you want to be updated as to the results of the survey, be
      sure to go to:

      http://www.authenticloving.com

      and sign up for automatic updates from the blog under the 'enjoy this
      blog'? heading in the upper left hand corner.

      I thank you for your support!

      Barb Elgin
      http://www.mysinglelesbianlife.com