Octavia and Girly Girl Productions is hosting a 7-night cruise for just $475

  • octavia lesley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      That's right - for just $475.93/pp you can join us aboard Carnival's Glory Ship
      (December 1-8, 2007) as we depart from Port Canaveral and visit Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Nassau.  Seven wonderful days and nights filled with excellent meals, Vegas-style entertainment, night club partying, shopping and so much more!

      Now is the perfect time to plan for a great vacation or surprise that special someone with a wonderful get-away!  For just a simple deposit of $150** on or before January 31, you can be on your way to paradise.  For more information or to make your deposit, please visit one of our sites and Click on the Getaway tabs:

      Don't let the boat sail without you!

      ** For your convenience, you can make several payments of $50 each to meet your initial deposit requirement.
      ** Airfare not included.
      ** All travel outside the continental U.S. now requires a passport.  If you need assistance with this we will gladly walk you through the process, free of charge.

      May Peace, Joy, and Blessings Adorn Your Daily Path

      Octavia Lesley,

      Detroit's Premier Romance Writer & Editor

      www.freewebs.com/grownfolksentertainment