Seeking a business name...

  • alon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Figured I'd just go ahead and dive in as opposed to testing the
      waters...
      Hello all I am Alon, 34,reside in Georgia, and I have made some
      drastic changes in the last 30 days. I found out through natural
      intervention that its past due I restarted my own business once more.
      My only challenge aside from managing to remain focused is the
      creation of a name. Maybe I should give some insight into what I am
      actually doing.
      First, I enjoy doing remodeling and repairs around the house and on
      older autos, so I started a handy girl services for the friends in my
      network that are always calling in need of some repair or assembly
      somewhere in thier homes. Fine, but they are refering also which I
      didn't expect this early in the phase.
      Second, my passion is for the visual arts in a wide spectrum of
      medium. I decided to work mainly with rattan and other wooden
      furniture repairing & restoring with decopage or hand painted prints
      and murals.
      I have been getting a great response from the same network of friends
      and friends of friends who are in turn stocking me slowly but surely
      with furniture medium. I haven't started yet because I am making sure
      the handy services pays the bills etc. It is a slow process, but the
      lesson in patience is a valued one, so no large worries...except,
      what sort of name to call these ventures.
      Anyway, Handy Dandy Dyke was just too crass and heavy for several
      reasons. I want all to feel included, but not at the expense of just
      blending in with the rest of the rat race.
      Thanks in advance for your imput.