Gay Day at Six Flags Great America

  • beautaufulfemme
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
      I just wanted everyone to know that June 12th, Monday is Gay Day at
      Six Flags. I am an intern there for the summer so if anyone has any
      questions let me know.

      Joya
    • Shacafrica Simmons
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
        Hi Joya,
        Whish Six flags is it? I live near ATL and wondered if it was that one.

        Thanks
        Shacafrica

        beautaufulfemme <beautaufulfemme@...> wrote:
        I just wanted everyone to know that June 12th, Monday is Gay Day at
        Six Flags. I am an intern there for the summer so if anyone has any
        questions let me know.

        Joya

      • LaJoya Johnson

              #2 PREEMINENCE
              PINK PROMINENCE SP. 06

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • LaJoya Johnson

                #2 PREEMINENCE
                PINK PROMINENCE SP. 06
                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.