A little something for everyone

  • youn chi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      I dont usually forward messages, but I had to send this one!! Hope you enjoy the message as much as I did

      To: xpress_yourself@yahoogroups.com
      From: "shay love" <keyanaelanabryant@...>
      Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:58:51 -0000
      Subject: [xpress_yourself] A little something for everyone

      As you got up this morning, I watched you, and hoped you would talk
      to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or
      thanking
      me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I
      noticed you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear.

      When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a
      few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were to busy. At
      one point you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except
      sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you
      wanted to talk to me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to
      get the latest gossip instead. I watched patiently all day long.
      With
      all our activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

      I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt
      embarrassed to talk to me,that is why you didn't bow your head. You
      glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your
      friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't.
      That's
      okay. There is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk
      me yet.

      You went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do. After
      a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you
      like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend a lot
      of
      time each day in front of it not thinking about anything, just
      enjoying the show. I waited patiently again as you watched the TV
      and
      ate your meal, but again you didn't talk to me.

      Bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said good night to
      your
      family you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay
      because you may not realize that I am always there for you.. I've
      got
      patience, more than you will ever know.... I even want to teach you
      how to be patient with others as well.

      I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or
      thought,
      or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided
      conversation.

      Well, you are getting up once again. Once again I will wait, with
      nothing but love for you. Hoping that today you will give me some
      time. Have a nice day!

      Your friend,

      GOD

      PS - Do you have enough time to send this to another person?

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS