Florida vaciton and passion parties

  • victoria
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:34 AM
      Hello all: things have been a bit quiet around here. I just wanted to
      let you all know that I have a Florida vacation condo available for the
      month of march that I am trying to rent out. It is located at a 5 star
      resort and it sleep 4. It has a jacuzzi in the master bedroom and it
      is fully furnished. You will have access to all of the activities and
      amenities of the resort. I am only asking $550.00 for the week which
      means I am losing money at this price. But it is only available to the
      end of March for this price then it goes up to $750.00 for the week.

      Also I am now a passion party consultant, so if you would like me to
      come and demonstrate some fun and exciting toys, potions, books, etc.,
      to enhance your romance, please let me know. People who host a party
      of 10 or more will receive a special gift.

      you can reach me at Ptowns4me@...
      peace,