UrbanSocialites Introduce Project Turn Around Coming OUT Carnival WWW.PTAPRIDEEVENTS.ORG

  • Chris Frederson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013
      Project Turnaround Atlanta invites you to join us in celebrating Atlanta Black pride with 6 exciting events promoting Pride with a Purpose. Our featured event is our Coming OUT Carnival in calibration with Pure Heat’s Community Festival at Atlanta Piedmont Park scheduled for Sunday September 1, 2013 12:00pm-7:00pm in a fun and uplifting atmosphere. We have also partnered with the Get Hip Get Connected campaign who will provide safe sex kits and information to linkage to care through Saint Joseph's Mercy Care Services.

      PTA J Setting Competition August 30th @ 595 North Ave
      PTA Mimosa Brunch August 31st @ do Restaurant
      PTA Masquerade Ball August 31st @ Melia Hotel
      PTA Pool Party August 31st @ The Mansion
      PTA Coming OUT Carnival September 1st Piedmont Park
      PTA Pajama Jam Party September 1st Inventor's Loft

      Please visit our events website for full details about Pride with a Purpose events WWW.PTAPRIDEEVENTS.ORG

      www.urbansocialites.com
      facebook.com\urbansocialites