WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT: BLACK MEN AND THE PRISON SYSTEM REVEALED!‏

  • Hassan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/04/black-menhip-hop-hiv-and-prison.html

      My book, "When The Lights Go Out: The Truth About Black Male Prison Sexuality", is the culmination of a study that I conducted among over 2,000 current and former black male prison inmates, a study of human sexuality, sexual identity politics within the prison social fabric, and the separation of fact from myth as it relates to long held stereotypes of prison sexual abuse.

      (CLICK BLOG LINK BELOW FOR YOUR COPY TODAY!)

      http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/04/black-menhip-hop-hiv-and-prison.html

      I examine the role of education, religion, hip-hop, homophobia, and the impact of what I call a "manhood vacuum" on young black men in prison, who are being trafficked in and out of the system at annual rates higher than the population of black slaves in the U.S. in 1850, shortly before the Civil War.

      (CLICK BLOG LINK BELOW FOR YOUR COPY TODAY!)

      http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/04/black-menhip-hop-hiv-and-prison.html

      As so many millions of young black men are captured and warehoused in prisons, sexuality, sexual contact, and the possibility of massive HIV and other STD infections being brought home to millions of black women( and other men) cannot be ignored, and my book takes a provocative, nuanced, thoughtful look into a world that most Negroes are either too scared or too homophobic to have healthy discussions about. Find out what really happens, When The Lights Go Out.