Introduction to UrbanSocialites Magazine www.urbansocialites.com

  • Chris Frederson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013

      About
      UrbanSocialites is a quarterly printed online magazine celebrating our journey for the best lifestyles. US celebrates and promotes positive influences to enable cultural experience. Our Model is based on exposure and the impact of cultivating one self.

      Mission
      UrbanSocialites focuses on changing the negative stereotypes associated with the GLBT African American community and engaging change and conversation on health disparities and other social topics they are affected by.

      Who are we:
      UrbanSocialites is at once an interactive professional networking and socializing community promoting positive images for the alternative African American lifestyles. It strives to enhance the cultural awareness of the urban-minded by profiling people of color in all genres. UrbanSocialites acts as a source of encouragement for the subjects of its profiles, as well as the subscribers exposed to them. Our goal is to develop the urbanite by defining individuality, stepping outside of the status quo and redefining the cultural limits of the subscriber's lifestyle. This community stands for diversity, holding no barriers to gender or particular culture or subculture.

      So who are they?
      UrbanSocialites are today’s independent and opinionated urban Americans, keeping abreast of current and social happenings.

      Why are they reading UrbanSocialites?
      UrbanSocialites wants be abreast of today’s current events, because they are involve in the process of change and development

      Status And Image Redefined
      facebook.com\urbansocialites