Fw: DailyOM: Ending the Cycle

  • LaJoya Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      This message on this day means more then any daily om I have read. I am glad I read this today.

      Have a great day family.

      Joya

      Sistah's United for Change
      Founder/President
      sistahs_united_for_change-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      "Making your dreams happen takes endurance and imagination. It means using your fears and frustrations as the fuel for your transformation"-Monique Greenwood