Getting Pretty Lonely in the ATL

  • Great Life
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      HIV POZ bruh looking to meet and greet other black gay POZ bruthas in the Atlanta area. Please get me out of this lonely slump.....
      me....
      5'9 150 small frame
      42 YO light skinned proffessional bruh
      Live alone.
      Very Discreet but Proudly Gay

    • LaJoya Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        Please know that this group is not a dating group. Please do not post any dating info on here or your name will be removed and you will be banned from this site. Thank you.

        Sistah's United for Change
        Founder/President
        sistahs_united_for_change-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        "Making your dreams happen takes endurance and imagination. It means using your fears and frustrations as the fuel for your transformation"-Monique Greenwood