Gay Black History Month Starts/Where Are The DL Women?/Gay Rap Beefs Heats Up

  • D.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello People

      Gay Black History Month Begins Today... We will showcase some of the
      most influential Black Gay Men and Women in our community... So if you
      don't know them you will after this month is finished... ONLY ON THIS
      SHOW... NO ONE ELSE WILL BE GIVING YOU PROFILES LIKE THIS

      http://dadoodirtyshow.blogspot.com/2009/02/ep-494-manic-monday.html

      Also Is Michael Phelps A Bad Guy For Smoking POT?

      http://dadoodirtyshow.blogspot.com/2009/02/ep-494-manic-monday.html

      Also a new book is out about Men on the Down Low... but what about
      WOMEN ON THE DOWN LOW... Where are the books about that... Lets talk

      http://dadoodirtyshow.blogspot.com/2009/02/ep-494-manic-monday.html

      Gay Rappers Are Beefing... But you might not know about it... I will
      break it all down for you.. who's beefing... about what... and why?

      http://dadoodirtyshow.blogspot.com/2009/02/ep-494-manic-monday.html

      Plus soo much more on this episode of Da Doo-Dirty Show
      Don't be afraid to check it out..

      http://dadoodirtyshow.blogspot.com/2009/02/ep-494-manic-monday.html

      Ep 494 - Manic Monday

      Opening

      Shorty Roc - I'm A Rapper
      Madino Green - Live and Learn

      Gossip/News - Super Bowl Wrap-Up, Michael Phelps Pot Pic... LGBT
      Rapper Beef... Bry'Nt, Lester Greene, Soce"The Elemental Wizard",
      Shorty Roc, Original, Deadlee, FoxxJazell and more

      Prince Cat-Eyes - Special Need Dick
      Lester Greene ft Bry'Nt - We Go Hard

      Gossip/News - Rap Albums Are Being Outsold By Country... Lil Wayne
      Settles Lawsuits... "Notorious" Actor Jamal Woolard "Never
      Masterbates"(WHATEVER)...

      Royce Da 5'9 - Shake This
      Last Offense - So Magical

      Blog Time: New Book About The Down-Low "The Gullible Girl's Guide to
      Gagging the Down-Low Brother!" By Aurora della Croix... Detailed
      Discussion On The Down-Low Craze... WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN ON THE DOWN-
      LOW... NO MORE BOOKS PLEASE... LET'S MOVE ON (Via SGL Universe)

      J. Holiday - Holding You
      Tim Dillinger - Tell Me I Can

      Gay News Around Da World - ETHIOPIA SEEKS BAN ON GAY
      MARRIAGE...Kenya's Pro-Gay Minister Faces Removal by Methodist
      Church... ANOTHER GAY MARRIAGE BILL PASS OVER FIRST HURDLE... COLUMBIA
      GIVES GAY COUPLES FULL RIGHTS

      The Qure - Behind My Back

      Thanks 4 Your Support... I need you to make me
      DJ Baker
      Da Doo-Dirty Show