2742BLACK MEN....PRISON.......NEW BOOK EXPLORES ALL!

  • superman197444
    Oct 10, 2013

          http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/08/when-lights-go-out-still-on-sale-today.html
      Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!

      My book, "When The Lights Go Out: The Truth About Black Male Prison Sexuality",
      is the culmination of a study that I conducted among over 2,000 current and
      former black male prison inmates, a study of human sexuality, sexual identity
      politics within the prison social fabric, and the separation of fact from myth
      as it relates to long held stereotypes of prison sexual abuse.

      http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/08/when-lights-go-out-still-on-sale-today.html

      I examine the role of education, religion, hip-hop, homophobia, and the impact
      of what I call a "manhood vacuum" on young black men in prison, who are being
      trafficked in and out of the system at annual rates higher than the population
      of black slaves in the U.S. in 1850, shortly before the Civil War.

      http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/08/when-lights-go-out-still-on-sale-today.html

      As so many millions of young black men are captured and warehoused in prisons,
      sexuality, sexual contact, and the possibility of massive HIV and other STD
      infections being brought home to millions of black women( and other men) cannot
      be ignored, and my book takes a provocative, nuanced, thoughtful look into a
      world that most folks are either too scared or too homophobic to have healthy
      discussions about. Find out what really happens, When The Lights Go Out.

      http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/08/when-lights-go-out-still-on-sale-today.html