2737ATLANTA - Don't Miss Out on 'Many Faces. One Dream.'

  • Chris Frederson
    Jul 31, 2013

      Greetings,

      It is my pleasure to present the Many Faces. One Dream. LGBT Economic Empowerment Tour taking place on August 11-13 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel.

      As a mecca for people of color and LGBT awareness, Atlanta enjoys a wealth of untapped talent in the LGBT community. There's no better time than now for LGBT communities of color to create and sustain their own businesses. That's why the National Black Justice Coalition, the U.S. Small Business Association, Black Enterprise magazine, and the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce have joined forces to host the national tour--Many Faces. One Dream.

      We are a little more than two weeks out, and our website for the Atlanta tour, including the link to register for the event, is up and running. Here is the registration portal:

      I am joined by Bishop O.C. Allen III of The Vision Church of Atlanta and Dr. Kenneth L. Samuel of The Victory for the World Church in calling on the folks of Atlanta and the surrounding areas to take part in the Many Faces. One Dream. opportunity.

      CLICK HERE
       to view the Georgia press release from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) announcing the event. Please spread the word and get registered today!

      I look forward to seeing you in August.

      Darlene