2735UrbanSocialites Magazine and LifeStyle The Obama Issue Sunday Social reading.

  • Chris Frederson
    Jul 6 8:27 AM

      https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/998519_10152468209601531_1470889301_n.jpgThe faces of America is changing and various networks get it. UrbanSocialites believe it is extremely important that media reflect what the country looks like. UrbanSocialites have made a commitment to profiling people and talent out there, to offer a diverse voices to our viewers. In addition to serving the cultural entertainment needs of our US subscribers we reflect on the Black experience that validate our culture.

      Check out the latest issue

      www.urbansocialites.com Give US you feedback