2721A Trip of A Lifetime. Introducing Out2Afrika 2013 powerful video - Watch It

  • nubiandreams
    Mar 27, 2013

      Second installment of videos for Out2Afrika 2013 (http://youtu.be/N-TJIidymRA) for our trip to South Africa from Oct. 25 - Nov. 3, 2013. South Africa is an amazing country offering culture, excellent wines and beautiful vistas. Please view and share our promotional video for our trip to Cape Town & Johannesburg South Africa - from October 25 - Nov 3, 2013 . Visit www.out2afrika.com for more information. Our company website is www.zenbiztravel.com