File - bounce warning

  • blackmaleprowrestlers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 114 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello, this your regular reminder from the blackmaleprowrestlers Yahoo! group to check that the email address you joined the group with is working.
      I am now regularly removing all members whose emails get stuck on the "bouncing" list. Please note these mebers are only removed, not banned. Should you be removed this way you are certainly welcome to re-join, using a valid and usable email address.

      Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but it's the only way to really solve the bouncing problem.

      Adam
      Group Founder
    • blackmaleprowrestlers@yahoogroups.com