Yes! Got him!

  • PaleFigure
    Message 1 of 86 , Jun 4, 2001
      FINALLY I managed to get Elix Skipper on video,
      so I'll do some image captures tomorrow and post
      them up. Sheesh, I can't believe how long it's taken
      to get him. But it sure does show how crappy
      Australian free-to-air television content is.<br>But breathe
      easy, my children ,the long wait is over. Within 24
      hours, there will be pictures in the Elix
      gallery.<br>Huzzah.
    • PaleFigure
      Message 86 of 86 , Jan 15, 2002
        okay, I knew this would happen
        eventually.<br>First off, let me say welcome mr poohbear, thanks for
        joiing, glad to have you as a member!<br>But, I do kind
        of have to say, that your post here is just a tad
        off topic for what I had in mind when I started this
        group. I'm not deleting it, because I only do that to
        genuine spam, which this obviously isn't. I just want to
        keep this club as "G" rated as I can, so that all
        members and guests can enjoy it. <br>Anyway, on a lighter
        note I have found some more pics but since they are
        actual photographs taken at a show and used on an
        official website I have to email the photographer and get
        their permission to re-post them, which I will do as
        soon as possible. They're pretty good shots too,
        although not quite as good as those by Frankie Smoes, a
        young (and I'm talking teenage) wrestling photographer
        here in Australia. Persoanlly, I think Frankie is the
        best wrestling photographer I have ever seen, better
        even than some so-called "professionals", so I really
        hope he continues with it.<br>But now *I've* drifted
        off my own topic!<br>Anyhoo, to recap: A warm welcome
        to *ALL* members, but please lets keep things
        want to sound all mean or anything!)