Instructions: Accessing The Group's Videos, 8/13/2012, 6:15 am

  • blackmaleprowrestlers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 12:55 PM
      Reminder from: blackmaleprowrestlers Yahoo! Group

      Title: Instructions: Accessing The Group's Videos

      Date: Monday August 13, 2012
      Time: 6:15 am - 7:45 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Location: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.net/free-yahoo-offer.html
      Street: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.net/free-yahoo-offer.html
      City State Zip: Yahoo has recently put limitations on how many videos & photos can be downloaded from the group so we have moved our video files to our own server to provide FREE Uninterrupted Access! 100% DISCREET AND COMPLETELY FREE! Twinks, Rimming, Solo Jackoff Webcam Videos & Much More At Absolutely NO COST! Please visit http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.net/free-yahoo-offer.html to take advantage of this limited time free offer for our valued group members. *THIS FREE OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CURRENT MEMBERS OF YAHOO GROUPS* http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.net/free-yahoo-offer.html Map
      Phone: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.net/free-yahoo-offer.html
      Notes: ** LIMITED TIME FREE OFFER - LESS THAN 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS LEFT **

      Yahoo has recently put limitations on how many videos & photos can be downloaded from the group so we have moved our video files to our own server to provide FREE Uninterrupted Access! 100% DISCREET AND COMPLETELY FREE! Twinks, Rimming, Solo Jackoff Webcam Videos & Much More At Absolutely NO COST! Please visit http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.net/free-yahoo-offer.html to take advantage of this limited time free offer for our valued group members. *THIS FREE OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CURRENT MEMBERS OF YAHOO GROUPS*

      Please Act Now!

      http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.net/free-yahoo-offer.html