11117ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE GROUP - Free Password To The Groups Gay Video Collection, 8/15/2012, 7:45 am

  • blackmaleprowrestlers@yahoogroups.com
    Aug 14, 2012
      Reminder from: blackmaleprowrestlers Yahoo! Group
      Title: ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE GROUP - Free Password To The Groups Gay Video Collection
      Date: Wednesday August 15, 2012
      Time: 7:45 am - 9:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 11 hours, 49 minutes.
      Location: http://www.kisstwink.com/free.html
      Street: Click The Link Below To Access The Groups Uncensored Gay Video Collection Free Of Charge!!!
      City State Zip: http://www.kisstwink.com/free.html
      Phone: http://www.kisstwink.com/free.html
      Notes: Attention Group Members --- At your request, another 50 memberships to Yahoo Groups Gay Hardcore Video Archive are being offered 100% FREE. For those of you who missed out last time, act fast before they are gone. We have recently added some new files featuring amateur Twinks, Solo Boys, Bears, Domination and Feet Videos. This is a limted time offer, once these 50 memberships are gone you can be put on a waiting list but it is all first come first serve so act now before it's too late.
      Click Here For Our Groups Hardcore All Male Videos

      If the link is not clickable please copy and paste http://www.kisstwink.com/free.html into your browser.

      Again this offer is 100% FREE for our group members, just another way for us to say Thank You for making this group what it is today! Enjoy!