Hey everyone

  • dickheadwebmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Sorry for not posting in a loug time...I have been very busy
      lately working on my web and my full time job...I changed the submit
      form on the sitde to e-mail me at my main address because its to
      heard to keep up with more then one...I wasn't sure if i could still
      get under this name or not...Ya can e-mail me for now on at
      peacekeeperjason@... and also go to our web site its had alot
      of work...besure to go to the main page because i cut out the
      signing into a book to get in...peaceout