User Gets the Wrong address book

  • hans1bad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi,
      I have one device that belonged to one user, and has been reassigned to
      another.
      The device gets the correct users e-mail, but the previous users calendar
      and address book.

      Environment:
      Win 2k3 AD.
      Exchange 2003 Standard.
      BES 4.1.0.38

      I have tried deleting the user out of BB and let that sit for 5 days.
      But when I sync up the address book comes back.
      I have also wipped the device.

      Any input would be appreciated.
      thank

    • echa_lowrider@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        Hmm, is it a different user with the same PC? I'm afraid Blackberry do the backup from PC. Try Enterprise Activation, hope it will work..:)