Can't post to YouTube from my TyTN

  • krulwich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      I've been trying to post to YouTube via their YouTube Mobile interface,
      and haven't been able to get it to work.

      I sent my video to two different e-mail addresses generated for me by
      the YouTube mobile system, both directly from my TyTN and via webmail,
      and none have shown up on YouTube.

      I took the same video and submitted it regularly, and it worked, so
      it's not a problem with the video.

      Note that I'm using e-mail not MMS, because of video size.

      Has anyone gotten YouTube Mobile to post videos? Any suggestions?

      --Bruce

      http://pdaphone-fan.blogspot.com/2006/11/youtube-mobile-not-working-can-
      anyone.html